Get Direction is mapping alternative to Google maps using MapQuest, based on OpenStreetMap with a directions module. The plugin enables you to display on your website a responsive map centred on your business location and optionally you can have a direction finder panel.
The free version has a both a widget and a shortcode. You can display you map in your sidebar or your pages or posts. The map has the option to allow the user to get directions to your business. See the free plugin demo here.
The Pro version has some extra features to enhance your website such as
- Show your operating area in a radius / circle
- Add a place name to your map pin
- Multiple shortcodes on the same page / post
- Multiple marker on one map with links to posts, build a geo directory easily
- Widget aware or post / page / custom post type locations, creating a dynamic widget, suitable for directories etc
- Developers can build multiple custom templates for shortcode layouts
- Automatic non display to ‘bots’ so you don’t waste your map quotas on non humans