- Login to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to ‘Plugins’, ‘Add New’ then search for ‘Quick Contact Form’.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to the plugin ‘Settings’ page to edit your email address.
- Edit any of the form settings if you wish.
- Drag and drop the ‘Quick Contact Form’ widget to your sidebar.
- To use the form in your posts and pages add the shortcode
- To use the form in your theme files use the code
<?php echo do_shortcode('.
If you wany more than on form on your site just create a new form on the setup page and save.