If you need support for a free plugin you must request this support on the appropriate plugin support page on WordPress.org.
Please remember as a user of a free plugin you are not a customer, you are a collaborator in an open-source project. Your question and the potential answers are for the benefits of the whole WordPress community.
All support, provided by Fullworks or anyone else on WordPress.org is carried out as volunteers. As plugin authors we do monitor and try and respond to support questions but like any voluntary action, this may not be timely or indeed possible.
When you ask a support question please help by providing as much detail as possible. The more detail the more likely a quick resolution can be found.
On WordPress.org support forums you cannot upload images, but you can post links to any image sharing service. Screen shots of all settings often helps.
It’s forum policy that you not ask us to login with admin or server access. Nor will we ever login to your site as a free user of our plugin. This is to protect you and us.
These are ways you can help provide information
- Install the Health Check plugin and get the info from the info tab.
- Add a link to http://pastebin.com/ or https://gist.github.com of your web server error log.
- Create and post a link to their
- Enable WP_DEBUG and log that output to a file and to share.
- Go through basic troubleshooting steps such and disabling all other plugins, clear their cache and cookies and try again (the Health Check plugin can do this without impacting any site vistors).
- Provide step-by-step directions on how the problem can be reproduced.
By help us as volunteers by providing lots of detail you will likely help yourself by getting a good resolution.